Sunshine



 It was another very beautiful day today. So mommy and I went for a hike in this forest. She says its a national forest. and she put my cute little tattoos on me! She did it using the water from the water fall :D I was so excited. We walked so far! I was able to find a bunch of pretty plants today too. I know I know you wanna know all the details. So here goes!


Sponsors in this blog:


[AK BabyX] - Head #01 - BOM uses Lelutka Evo x Maps and is available at the mainstore This head is on the FEMALE side of the sim. (there is also a little boy head on the male side of the sim.) This head fits with the TD and Bebe chonk Bodies right now. The stickers on my face are in the head hud also. There are currently 6 stickers in the hud and all are super cute!! :D 


Sim location: Ellingson National Forest

windlight: annan adored tan skin 

Pose: {Blubb} Poser-Pose Set


What Am I wearing: 

Body - ~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.4.2.8)

Rings: *Cherry Tot* TDB/BEBE/YOUTH Fitted Unicorn Rings

Outfit: .*=*.TT.*=*. #Cute Outfit Pink/blk Boxed


No comments

Post a Comment