Mommy took me swimming!! We went shopping at The Cove and I got a new swim outfit and I got to wear my fins and swim like a mermaid! I got to swim around under the water and see some really cool stuff! We went swimming and boating at Fawn Bay! Curious about my gear! Let me fill you in!
Sponsors in this post:
FT
This outfit is from The Cove with Baby Bubbles
Merbaby Miepon 50L a pull
::BB:: Merbaby - Rainbow RARE [TD]
::BB:: Swim Fin L & R - Purple
:BB:: Water Wing L & R - Green
::BB:: Pool Tube - Rainbow Waist (wear)
::BB:: Swim Goggles - Pink
Stickers (narwhale) part of AK Hud
More about this post:
Windlight Fairy Blue
What am I wearing:
Body - Bebe Toddler Body 3.5 - WEAR to unpack
Head - [AK BabyX] - Head #04
Skin - (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin - Porcelain tone - Hazel
Shape By Me! *BayBee Boutique*






No comments
Post a Comment