Today I got to go on a walk in a new area! Mommy Took me to go on a walk in a beautiful forest full of pretty pink trees! I got to wear my new outfit and mommy said to be careful not to get dirty. I was hoping to see some real ducks like the ones on my dress because we went shopping early that morning for my new dress! Want to know where all we went?
Sponsors in this blog
Featuring:
This Outfit is:
Peanut Gallery Spring Ducky Available from Peanut Gallery @ The Cove April 17 2022 to May 15 2022.
Items in this Spring Dress include the Spring Ducky Dress fitting TD baby, Bebe
Dress with Cardigan sweatshirt
Shoes BOM with Axis resize scripted frill socks
Dress is 199L Each 125L for each shoes
Fatpack 725L
Other Dresses you can buy are Spring Bunny, Spring Flowers, Spring Roses.
Location of photo:
Sakura Matsuri 2022 April 8th 8am
Pose:
What I am wearing:
Body - Bebe Toddler Body 3.5 - WEAR to unpack
Hair - tram L0408 hair / HUD-B @ Collab88
Head - [AK BabyX] - Head #01
Skin - (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin - Porcelain tone - Hazel
Shape By Me! *BayBee Boutique*




No comments
Post a Comment