Today I am the unicorn QUEEN!!! I went with mommy to explore an alice in wonderland area and I got to wear one of my favorite outfits! A unicorn dress in mint.
Mommy even let me bring Bruno (yes hes lovingly named) to play with us. We had a tea party with a bunny and read books and explored. I am so sleepy from our adventure today though so before I go heres the information on my dress (and my adorable face!)
Sponsors in this blog
[AK BabyX] - Head #01 - BOM uses Lelutka Maps and is available at the mainstore This head is on the FEMALE side of the sim. (there is also a little boy head on the male side of the sim.) This head fits with the TD and Bebe chonk Bodies right now. The stickers on my face are in the head hud also.
&
*-* Royal Pain *-* Royal Unicorn Princess 2022 mint @ TD 10th anniversary fair
This Dress comes in Mint, Pink, Coral, Blue and gold. You can pick it up with a backpack there which is so cute! This outfit comes with a rainbow headband, A unicorn headband, a chest bow and back bow, a unicorn plush, and sandals. Fits Tweeneedo, Youth, TD, Bebe bodies.
Wind light: Lagom Windlight (this has been a favorite for getting the sweetest little looks lately)
Sim: Wonderland 2.0
What am I wearing:
Body - ~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.4.2.8)
Hair - bonbon - vina hair - FREE GIFT! <3 (unpacked)
Head - [AK BabyX] - Head #01
Skin - (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin - Porcelain tone - Hazel
Shape By Me! *BayBee Boutique* (not currently for sale)






No comments
Post a Comment