Spring Fun

 



Today was so much fun! We went shopping and I got to spend some time at the park. We thought it was going to rain but mommy let me bring my bunnies anyways! I love spring. The flowers and and even bestest part! EASTER! So there we were in our rain gear and I wanted a snack time so my bunnies snowball and pinky sat with me and we had some carrots and then after mommy let me catch poppy flowers that I ran threw! It was so pretty!! I loved today sooo much! I know you want to know all about my friends and flowers and even my cute outfit so here you go!!


Featured Sponsors:



Pose - p.o.s.e. bunnyfriends BB Can be found at Woodland

Outfit - (LSB) Outfit Jas BEBE/TDB Fatpack Can be found at Woodland

I am wearing the Rose Leggings with the Coral jacket

Event - Woodland Kids event - April 2022

Other things in these photos: 

HPMD* Garden Tree08 - green c

HPMD* Sweet Garden Grass08 -pinkMix- a

Pose - p.o.s.e. all the flowers 2

Shoes -{PJ} Country Spring Outfit Bandana Shoes Purple

Pics taken at Story Garden Kids Mall


About me:

Body - Bebe Toddler Body 3.5 - WEAR to unpack

Hair - bonbon - vina hair - FREE GIFT! <3 (unpacked)

Head - [AK BabyX] - Head #01

Skin - (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin - Porcelain tone - Hazel

Shape By Me! *BayBee Boutique*


No comments

Post a Comment