April brings Easter



 So today mommy said we were taking pictures. She dressed me as a bunny and then put me in a basket and gave me an egg. it was a hard egg I shook it and nothing happened! She kept telling me about all the eggs around me. It was really exciting and mommy loved taking the pictures which made me smile because I like when mommy is happy. She said I sat so nice for the pictures I could have an egg to eat!

So I know your curious where mommy got the cute pose for our photo shoot from. She told me all the secrets so here they are! I hope you are eggcitied!! 


Sponsors for this post: 


This pose is at Thimble and is P.O.S.E Easter Bunny LB Pose. 

The other things in this photo are:

Outfit - *-* Royal Pain *-* Royal Floral Bunny 2022 purple Will be at Woodland  April 2022

Back Drop - [AE] Photo Backdrop -  Easter 1

What I normally am wearing in this body:

Earrings -Rooted - Sweetie Earrings [S] (unpacked)

Shape - By Me

Body - LullaBeebs Infant Body

Head - LullaBeebs Infant Head Aquarius

Hair - LullaBeebs Hairbases

LullaBeebs Lucy Hair

LullaBeebs Michael Hair

Skin - { Pity Party } Moon LullaBeebs {Tone 03 } Wear Me

No comments

Post a Comment