Sunday Best





Mommy and I went out today and found the cutest little duckies while we were doing a Easter egg hunt and I got to bring snowball again! My bestest bunny friend ever! So mommy said I couldn't put the duckies in my mouth but they played by the ground while we were taking cute pictures for my grandparents. I got to dress up in my prettiest dress! with a matching hat and shoes! 

Sponsors in this blog:


p.o.s.e. cuddlebunny LB @ Woodland Kids Event April 2022
p.o.s.e. chappy easter LB @ Woodland Kids Event April 2022

The Other things in this photo are:

Dress Hat & Shoes: {m} babies first easter outfit: bluewhite (unpacker) @ Baby Mine April 2022

 Decor

                                             [we're CLOSED] grass field lush

 What I normally am wearing in this body:

Earrings -Rooted - Sweetie Earrings [S] (unpacked)

Shape - By Me

Body - LullaBeebs Infant Body

Head - LullaBeebs Infant Head Aquarius

Hair - LullaBeebs Hairbases

LullaBeebs Lucy Hair

LullaBeebs Michael Hair

Skin - { Pity Party } Moon LullaBeebs {Tone 03 } Wear Me

Birth MarkLullaDreams Originals <3 - Bunny Birthmark

Under EyesDudaDreams Originals <3 - Under Eye Crease

Dimples LullaDreams Originals <3 - Cheek Dimples

FrecklesLullaDreams Originals <3 - Cheek Dimples


No comments

Post a Comment