Yesterday was a big day and we played out in the sun all day! So today I decided to just hang around as a unicorn! I just wanted to kick back and relax in my comfy jammies watch tv and nap all day. And the best part about my jammies? It came with the mask and matching socks so I get to be a full on unicorn for the day! So nap time it is. But before I catch some zzz's heres all the details about my outfit!
Sponsors in this blog
This outfit comes in Lullabeebs, Bebe, TD, Tweeneedoo, youth
This outfit comes with a mask, slipper socks, and jammies.
Windlight used: Lagom Windlight
Bed: {moss&mink} Silvia Daybed (PG)
Bear: hive // my bare bear . rez L
Dog: JIAN Bichon Frise Sitter
Nightstand: +Half-Deer+ Heart Cutout Nightstand - White
Tissues: ACORN Tissue Box -Gold




No comments
Post a Comment