Mommy thinks shes funny! We were moving and she wrote on a paper because I wasn't staying near her and put me in the box to take pictures. She was laughing the whole time too! So here I am laying in my cute unicorn romper in a box and she is just snapping pics like crazy! At least my romper is cute and comfy! I love the colors of it and being all cute with unicorns all over me! So where did we get this romper you ask? Let me tell you!!
Sponsors in this post:
Earrings -Rooted - Sweetie Earrings [S] (unpacked)
Shape - By Me
Body - LullaBeebs Infant Body
Head - LullaBeebs Infant Head Aquarius
Hair - LullaBeebs Hairbases
Skin - { Pity Party } Moon LullaBeebs {Tone 03 } Wear Me
Birth Mark - LullaDreams Originals <3 - Bunny Birthmark
Under Eyes - DudaDreams Originals <3 - Under Eye Crease
Dimples - LullaDreams Originals <3 - Cheek Dimples
Freckles - LullaDreams Originals <3 - Cheek Dimples






No comments
Post a Comment