Play House Rules
Man today was a rough one! I was playing outside and I realized I was probably going to get my dress dirty! This dress is pretty important because my sister gave it to me. So after I finished playing outside I had a snack and I went to the play house. Theres only 2 rules in the play house. 1 You gots to remember the password. and 2. Be HAPPY. The second one was important because I was almost in a bad mood today! But then I remembered I should be happy because I have my pretty dress and shoes that match. Now I know your dying for the deets on this so here goes.
{PJ} Country Spring Outfit Main store Outfit
Sizes - Tweeneedoo *what I am wearing* Youth, Bebe Toddler, Toddler Chonk, Toddleedoo.
Color Options are Red, Blue, Pink, Purple, Teal this
Dress, Shoes, Headbands(not pictured)
125L or Pandapack for 225L (this is a steal) Megapack is 750
Sizes - Tweeneedoo *what I am wearing* Youth, Bebe Toddler, Toddler Chonk, Toddleedoo.
Color Options are Red, Blue, Pink, Purple, Teal this
Dress, Shoes, Headbands(not pictured)
125L or Pandapack for 225L (this is a steal) Megapack is 750
Sponsors for this Photo are:
Other things in this photo:



No comments
Post a Comment