Shopping Spree

Shopping Spree

 

        
        




So there I was right? I came home from all the shopping and I parked the car but then mommy said it was time for some cookies! So I changed into the cutest little .LB. Baby Kaylee Bear Onesie and I waited by my car for mommy to bring the cookies!! This was the perfect outfit for a spring day! Light and soft with a yellow/cream color for the ruffles. So I know you want the details where to find my cute outfit so here goes!

TD ONLY - Each Item is 150L Each Packs are "fun times" 350L "sweet spring Flowers" 350L and "baby zoo friends" 400L
Items can be gifted all items (10) are 650L (get it while you can!!) Items are copy

Event dates:  March 22 - April 12  2022


Sponsors For this Photo 






Other things in this photo: 


What Am I wearing?

Shape - Made by Me 





No comments

Post a Comment