Today was a spa day with mommy! It was so much fun!! We did Face masks with this green tea stuff and it looked so gross but my face feels amazing! Mommy put me in these cute little pajamas and my hair in rollers just like hers! She said I looked like her mini me and that made me feel so happy! I really loved being able to spend Easter getting pampered with my mommy!
Sponsors in this blog
{BOUJEE}Boujee Pack! Just Like Mommy Hair In Curlers @ The Cove Event April 17 2022 - May 15 2022.
Comes in 24 different colors/styles
10 commons
7 uncommon
5 rare colors with diamonds
2 ultrarare colors with diamonds
Resizable from Lullabeebs to adult
70L Per play on trinket machine
Copy only set 899L
Outfit: {m} fuzzy pajama set: stars @ Thimble Event April 20 2022 - May 5th 2022
What I am wearing:
Body - Bebe Toddler Body 3.5 - WEAR to unpack
Head - [AK BabyX] - Head #01
Skin - (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin - Porcelain tone - Hazel
Shape By Me! *BayBee Boutique*






No comments
Post a Comment