Today is fathers day. I am very fortunate in the fact that my sl parents are also my RL parents. So today I want to celebrate having the best dad in the world! He is always there for me and caring and loving he is a great friend and parent. He is always there when I need someone to listen and always ready to help me when I need advice. He is silly and kind and an overall amazing dad! I wish I could see him in person today but I am grateful I will get some online time with him none the less. Happy Fathers day to the dads!
About my fathers day set up!
This blog is sponsored by:
FT
The Fathers Day Tray is 199L at the event and will be in store after.
The tray is a giver and gives out different cookies when you click on them there are décor cookies and extra cookies also that you can use and attach to yourself.
Whats in my blog pic?






No comments
Post a Comment